Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little Miss J - Pre order now



An new and exciting label Little Miss J is now available for pre-orders at The Little Kidz Closet.

Little Miss J is a gorgeous range of designer girls clothing range from 2-6yrs old. Designed for little princesses these french inspired heirloom pieces will be treasured forever.

What I love about this label is that it is designed and made in Australia. The dresses are french seamed too. The quality is outstanding. All the clothing is made from fine fabrics and stunning lace. The use of such luxe fabrics means that limited stock is available. My favourite piece of the range is the flamingo tutu... The most divine tutu I have ever seen!!

I cannot wait to receive my order and I promise you photos of Emma twirling like a princess.







The Little Kidz Closet is the only online store to be stocking the full range of Little Miss J.
Check out the full range at www.thelittlekidzcloset.com.au/littlemissj