Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kids in Style Part 1

Well yesterday I attend the kids in style trade show and again I found some amazing products to show and tell you all about

I couldn't believe that I was there for 6 hours and sat down for about 15 mins to have a strong coffee and something to eat.

Well where do I start.

1. Little Lamb Jewellery.

I was amazed when i came across this jewellery as was the crowd of people that surrounded me.

Caitlin boyce the creator of Little Lamb has designed the most whimsical collection of jewellery and christening gifts for babies, kids and mothers.

When speaking to caitlin she wanted to design something that was so timeless and precious and that she has done.


Little Lamb comes in a range of different designs including bangles, bracelets and chains.

Check out the Little lamb jewellery range now in store. (Little blossom range coming soon).

2. Minime Sydney

I have been looking for gorgeous handmade ballet flats for Emma for sometime now. I couldn't believe my eyes when i came across minime. These ballets flat are all handmade, leather inner and outer and as soft as a baby's bottom. And best of all Retail for only 59.95. Unbelievable. They will look great with skinny jeans, skirts, shorts all year round. Coming soon...



3. Left hand make - children's furniture you don't need to hide.

Small one table and chairs is a safe, stable good looking kids setting made from birch plywood with a natural timber oil finish. Great for indoor and out use.

Soar Swing - Have a look at these!! These swings are great to use in the garden, hanging of an exposed rafter and even to take away on holiday. You are sure to make a statement with the soar swing. Great present at $49.95






Left hand make in store now.

Part 2 coming soon...
giimmo lights
Zuny Bookends
Busy Bee Childrens bags
Seedlings - great kids activity packs to do on a raining day.