Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ecococoon Kids Cup Sets

I received my ecococoon order today and I can tell you they were everything I expected and more. I'm not sure who was more excited the kids my husband or myself.

ecococoon is a Australian owned company which produces stainless steel cups that are a safe alternative to plastic and aluminium cups with no chemical leaching. They are long lasting, unbreakable and a great alternative to everyday drinking cups.

Highly recommended for presents, picnics, the car glove box and everyday cups at meal time.

The Little Kidz Closet has 3 great designs to offer:

Adventure Boys which includes Red racing car,
Midnight navy plane, Royal blue rocket, Green pirate, Silver knight and
Chartreuse skateboard.

Dreaming girls which includes: Magenta Babushka,
Turquoise butterfly, dusk lavender lady beetle,Hot pink princess,
sea green mermaid, musk purple unicorn.

Retro which includes: Red, Royal Blue,
Emerald green, purple, turquoise and orange.

All Sets RRP at $ 39.95 and
come together with a neoprene cover.


I'm sure you will be throwing those plastic cups away and
adding these to your collection.

Check them out under Outdoor living.
http://www.thelittlekidzcloset.com.au/store/comersus_listItems.asp?idCategory=94&idCategory2=1&desc=Outdoor%20Living